Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I bought some tsw sprint wheels on wheelhero.com and their "guaranteed" staggered fitment suggested I go front- 20x8.5 20mm and rear 20x10 40mm with tires 245/35/20 and 275/30/20. After a few hrs of reading up on the forums here it appeared to me my rears wouldn't fit because of the offset and front will be flush. So instead I messaged them the very next day before the order was processed and requested I get 25mm in the rear. Will my setup work? I have a 2013 Genesis 3.8 track with brembos and I'm lowered on eibach springs.

Originally I was gonna go with 30mm on all four but they didn't have them for the rear only front so I kept the 20mm front and 25mm rear.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Yes, you will be fine with 25, silite poke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
So slight poke on the rear and front? No rubbing or issues whatsoever?
Rubing will depend on how low you are. Will need more negative camber in the front. ..about -1.5 deg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm lowered on the eibach sportlines. So 1.4 drop in the front 1.6 in the back. As I remember our cars have adjustable camber right?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I'm lowered on the eibach sportlines. So 1.4 drop in the front 1.6 in the back. As I remember our cars have adjustable camber right?
You will need to buy camber bolts for the front.

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
822 Posts
Think the RSPEC's come with camber bolts in the front if OP happens to have one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice! Wheels are on the way and as soon as I get them on I will do an alignment and if necessary buy camber bolts to adjust the front camber. I'm hoping I don't need to cause I saw other people running a similar setup with no rub. Guess it just depends on the wheels, tires and how low we go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts