Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Parabolica Blue 2.0T :)
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys, I want to adjust the horizontal alignment of the projector (non-hid) headlights on the 2013 model... I looked at the manual and could not find it anywhere and searched these forums to only find information about the old headlights, which I think are a bit different? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Anybody know how to do it? Is it one of these two: (green circle/ red circle) or neither.

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
The red one you circled is a bulb. Ye horizontal adjustment is right next to the red circle (silver metal thing with a Phillips slot in it)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Yes. Blue circle. It must be adjusted with the headlight out.

It sucks since the kdm headlights don't have the corner bulb (red circle) so they install a guide (similar to the height adjustment) so you can adjust with a Philips screwdriver with the headlight on the car

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
249 Posts
Is the green circle for vertical adjustment

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks for the info mine came from the factory with the driver side a little higher

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,617 Posts
On my 2010 the up/down and horizontal is different depending on which side you are on. The raised directional arrows are the same though on both headlights.

Do the 2013 headlights have arrows opposite each other between the two headlights?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts