Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
shorttrack
1,623 Posts
I live in the Sagemont area, and I've had my White 2016 Gen 3.8 for about a year now, and haven't been to any meets yet, but want to go. I might go check out that Kemah meet pretty soon. If they still have it that is.
I live near blt 8 and blackhawk (HEB) ,check the ''Nitrous on a GDI 3.8 '' thread last 2 pages and you will see my car .I moved from the sagemont area to my new house about 3 miles away . PM me if you like .

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live near blt 8 and blackhawk (HEB) ,check the ''Nitrous on a GDI 3.8 '' thread last 2 pages and you will see my car .I moved from the sagemont area to my new house about 3 miles away . PM me if you like .
Checked you out bro, clean ride!! Do you know if they still have the Kemah meets?

·
shorttrack
1,623 Posts
Checked you out bro, clean ride!! Do you know if they still have the Kemah meets?
They do ,every Saturday .I am starting another build of my Gen so I will not be going to any meets for awhile .High 10's but most likely low 11's in the 1/4 at Royal Purple drag strip .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey fellas anyone know of a good place in Houston to get my ARK Grip exhaust installed? and ballpark of about how much it is to get installed? Thanks in advance fellas!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Maybe check on the gencoupe Houston facebook page? Seem more active in there. I did mine in my garage, but i have a small (portable) lift and my wife helped. Depending where you are some guys might be willing to help for pizza and beer =)
I would think about 150 dollars at any exhaust shop would be a fair price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okay, I live in Houston and am new to the forum. Where are the cool old farts & their GenCoupes hanging out this weekend?

·
shorttrack
1,623 Posts
Lowes in Pearland Friday nights and Home depot Kemah Saturday starting at 6pm.

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
Working in Nigeria. lol

·
shorttrack
1,623 Posts
I'm in H-Town , not many putting in work to get their Gen Coupes running so I just don't bother anymore. Painted rims or spacers ,emblems ,lights and rigged exhaust systems is about all I've seen in my area of H-Town .Oh, and plain OEM GC's .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Recently moved here to the Humble area, seen a few rolling by but only 1 other Genesis that seems to have done any modding and they happen to work at the same refinery i'm posted at. Working on building mine up but finding it rather difficult to come across shops willing to touch these cars for some reason. Luckily found a shop in Humble (DSC) that was willing to do the suspension work.

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
Recently moved here to the Humble area, seen a few rolling by but only 1 other Genesis that seems to have done any modding and they happen to work at the same refinery i'm posted at. Working on building mine up but finding it rather difficult to come across shops willing to touch these cars for some reason. Luckily found a shop in Humble (DSC) that was willing to do the suspension work.
Curt at Track Time Performance is your suspension guru for track and road course, as well as street performance. Sal's is for drifting. Kosmic Motorsports is great for other work. If not, there's actually quite a few of us in the Houston area that have done tons of mods, including engine and trans work, suspension, brakes, body, etc. Join the FB group for Genesis Coupe Owners of Houston.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Curt at Track Time Performance is your suspension guru for track and road course, as well as street performance. Sal's is for drifting. Kosmic Motorsports is great for other work. If not, there's actually quite a few of us in the Houston area that have done tons of mods, including engine and trans work, suspension, brakes, body, etc. Join the FB group for Genesis Coupe Owners of Houston.
Just sent the request to join in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So who around Houston would anyone recommend to go to for a tune? Been calling around for a few days now and everyone is stating they won't even touch our cars....

121 - 136 of 136 Posts