You know the plastic piece on the steering wheel? How do I take that off? I wanna paint the silver pieces in my interior but cant figure out how the steering wheel piece comes off. Help please?
1. unplug neg terminal from battery
2. take screws out from the back of the steering wheel (bottom)
3. using a hex tool/key, loosen the screw from the side of the steering wheel (both sides), you'll see it if you look carefully lol.
4. airbag should pop off
5. remove 4-6 screws that are holding the plastic part in.
6. unplug bluetooth, cruise control, etc (if you have them)