Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
im in brampton but the gf is up in barrie i am up there often.

·
1stgengen
4,544 Posts
I'm north of Barrie in Midland. We are always cruising around the Barrie area in the summer. Hit me up if you want to go north and do some Muskoka targa! I know lots of fun roads!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I am in Barrie.... When the weather warms up I would be willing to host a BBQ and caliper paint day or whatever parts we want to install..like phenolic spacer or Wheel spacers

·
1stgengen
4,544 Posts
Yeah, I'm getting my new house this May too, so I'm down for bbq hosting as well. If anyone needs install help after May I can do that as well.

·
1stgengen
4,544 Posts
Unfortunately that's one of those things I don't think I want to tackle in my garage! LOL

If I had a lift I would help you out with that!

·
1stgengen
4,544 Posts
Nah, I've never done a clutch before. I've done lots of stuff but not that lol. It would be a lot easier with a lift.

I'll be installing my clutch but the engine won't be in the car so it will be pretty easy, in a way.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I work at honda and we have a associate workshop with lifts and tools its a nice setup. I do my oilchanges and **** there butI have never droped a tranny. id still be down for a meet with other gen owners.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'd be down for a meet. And if someone has access to a lift and tools, that would be great. It's about that time I need to pull the CAI cone out and clean it. Would be a lot easier with a lift since I can access it from the engine bay

·
1stgengen
4,544 Posts
Hmm, I have a secret to changing am Injen filter without removing the bumper, but I don't know if the AEM is different. Now that I think of it, it should actually be easier. Just need to raise the front passenger corner a bit and remove the headlight. Undo a few screws and voila!

I need to clean my filter as well, but I might just buy a new one.

1 - 20 of 269 Posts