Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how many of you actually signed up to the MyHyundai.com after you had purchased your Coupe?

Are there any real benefits to signing up - I mean, is it merely for being able to see your maintenance history, or is there something else that's REALLY beneficial to joining?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Booo no support for us in the North.

Looks like a front for them to serve you survey's and get demographics and info about it's users. Not a fan of this if that's all they'll do.

·
The Dabbler
58 Posts
Yeah I just bought mine but I never heard of that until now either.

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
Never heard of it

·
Registered
285 Posts
it's been on my to-do list. i just did it. i see no value, so dont bother. for keeping track of maintenance, i thought it would be cool if it read the dealership databases or soemthing and uploaded, but no, you must MANUALLY enter your maintenance records. the only value i would see is quick email alerts on recalls, hopefully new tsb's are communicated as well. but you can find out about that quick enough on gencoupe.com.

so... dont bother =)

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
I signed up. I keep track of my oil changes on there so I remember when I did them / when to do them again. I do it myself so I don't have stickers to remind me. It'll act as my proof of maintenance when I trade in my car; I list what oil/filter I use every time.

I also use it so I can view the owner's manual in a PDF document, so I don't have to go out to the car and grab it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I signed up for it when i bought the car. It gives you all the maintenance recomendations and allows you to type in maintenance records
I got signed up for it when I got my car as well and I just update the milage on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts