Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many times have you guys tracked your car(s) and at which race track(s)?

I've only been once to Sebring in a lotus exige s240

·
Don't fake the funk
1,268 Posts
Been to the strip twice.

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
Used to take my '03 Cobra to several 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile strips. I doubt my Genesis will ever see anything other than public roads.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Too many to count. Barber, Memphis Dragway (Motorsports Park), etc.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
^^ You should go at least once. It's a fun experience!

·
Meet Organizer
1,399 Posts
I don't plan on going as long as the gen is my DD (for the forseeable future). Then again, I'm a poser w/ my GT Z/F

·
Registered
320 Posts
Many time on dragstrip (1/8 mile and 1/4 on small airport :) ) with my Eagle Talon (before and after Turbo conversion) and sometime with my GC, even on 1/8 and 1/4 (1/4 at Napierreville, Québec).

I hope to be able to try GC on a road circuit next summer, but it's pretty complicated, because the closer track of this kind is at 400Km from home. :(

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
Well i'm in the Philippines and i've been tracking my car in a private playground almost every sunday since i broke it in. I haven't taken it to a real track yet. When my upgrade is done i'll take it to a real track.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Only started attending track events this past year with NASA SE in the GenCoupe. So far I've been to Carolina Motor Sports Park (2 times), Road Atlanta & Roebling Road in Savannah. I plan to hit each of these tracks again this year.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
BTW Anyone who hasn't been to a road course with the GenCoupe yet need to do yourself a favor & make it a priority this year, because these cars were built for that type of environment IMO. The amount of agility & control is amazing considering its weight & size.

·
Striped Genny
1,018 Posts
This summer for sure,I want too know what it will do..........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Track daze

Autobahn Country Club in Joliet Illinois and Gingerman Raceway in Michigan .Several times at each with a Honda S2000, planning on going with GenCoupe this spring

1 - 20 of 39 Posts