Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[How To] car detailing for novices

I stumbled upon this link below and posted it in another thread after. I figured I should make a thread just for it.

This guy made a video series on a variety of topic, (even on how to properly wash your car) that covers how to clay (and why), polishing, headlight restoring and even dables into wet-sanding.

I highly recommend it to anyone that likes to have a great looking (paint) car.

YouTube - Junkman2000's Channel

·
"Detailing Devil Dog"
1,277 Posts
I've decided to hang out and spread some knowledge here as a lot of misinformation is being posted within these threads. Some of the things that I have seen suggested are scary wrong. I'll see if I can fix that! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
[How To] car detailing for novices

I stumbled upon this link below and posted it in another thread after. I figured I should make a thread just for it.

This guy made a video series on a variety of topic, (even on how to properly wash your car) that covers how to clay (and why), polishing, headlight restoring and even dables into wet-sanding.

I highly recommend https://aperfectshinedetailing.com/ to anyone that likes to have a great looking (paint) car.

YouTube - Junkman2000's Channel
Nice work. Keep it up.

·
"Detailing Devil Dog"
1,277 Posts
Wow, you bumped a really old thread! I've posted many of those videos directly on this forum over the years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts