Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I checked all the boxes to stop emailing me and no notifications but every time someone posts in a thread I have posted in I get the email. How do I make this stop?

Waiting for the email letting me know someone responded.... lol

·
losses control easily
1,409 Posts
User CP> Edit options> Default subscription notification drop down box> no email notification.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
User CP> Edit options> Default subscription notification drop down box> no email notification.

Thats the 1st thing I did before I even made my 1st post. Maybe it takes a day to make the change.

·
losses control easily
1,409 Posts
Thats the 1st thing I did before I even made my 1st post. Maybe it takes a day to make the change.
At the very bottom of the page, did you click "Save Changes"?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I dont mind the emails, but i dont like them going to my main email section. Instead, I opted to make a filter for my gencoupe notifications, and they get sent to their own folder in my email. easy to browse which ones are unread, easy to delete, and easy to find PMs

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still getting the emails. Got to find a way to make this stop.. the drop down box for no email notifications in set correctly and I ha r unchecked anything that had to do with emails...

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
Still getting the emails. Got to find a way to make this stop.. the drop down box for no email notifications in set correctly and I ha r unchecked anything that had to do with emails...
Hey BoostedCoupe,

Are you still having an issue with the emails. I looked into your account and your settings are set up correctly so you should not be getting subscription emails. The forum will still send you messages from the Admin account or Newsletter. These forum emails you cannot unsubscribe from.

- dm, community support

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The last one I received was yesterday at 11:09pm. Looks like it hasnt stopped yet

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
Sorry about the delay getting back to you. I'll get tech to look into your account tomorrow morning and see why the forum is still sending you notifications. I looked into your setting and you shouldn't be getting any subscription ones.

- dm, community support

1 - 10 of 10 Posts