Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
For those that are going to these events, please follow the rules. Or else you will end up like this guy and get humiliated in front of others.

YouTube - Genesis Spunout

I hope I can find out what forum he posts on so I can make fun of him. LOL :D
Yeah, they don't mind you pushing the car, but they are not afraid to make you do the walk of shame if you are being an idiot.

Bill

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
CURRENTLY, OF THE ACTUAL EVENT I DONT HAVE PICTURES, THEYRE ON THE GIRLFRIEND'S PHONE, BUT OF A LITTLE PHOTOSHOOT WITH ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF GENESISFORUMS.ORG, AT TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY, I HAVE PLENTY RIGHT NOW.... :p

AND...

TO BE CONTINUED....

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Sweet man, keep them coming!

Bill

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Dang it. I had to call in to get on the waitlist for the LA event ...
They allow walk ups, so if you don't make the list, just show up and bring a valid drivers license. The only thing you won't get is the free gift they offer, but you can at least drive the car and have some fun for 1 hour.

Bill

·
Registered
464 Posts
got to meet a couple of you guys @ the event. Phillip (dont know if he's on this forum) came from AK. Good do meet him & his lady. ALso met Alex.

We have some photos posted here.. Hyperautoclub.com look in the Texas section. Not enough posts to direct link...

·
Ballin in the back woods
1,217 Posts
Went to the stl event today, all I can say is I should have bought a blue v6 instead of my 2.0 hahaha

·
Registered
399 Posts
Anyone going to the Phoenix Event?

Got confirmation that I'm on for 9:30 AM Saturday, the 29th. Should be fun and the outdoor temp shouldn't be in triple digits at that time of the day.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts