Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys i need help, my BCM (Board Control Module) is fried. Im from Philippines and my coupe is not working for 6 months already. I asked my dealer to find me a BCM it took them 3 months then they told me that they cant find anywhere even in Korea. I asked another dealer. Same thing happened i waited another 3 months just to know that they cannot find exact replacement.

What will i do now? I tried searching for BCM online but they have different part number and i cannot find the same with mine.

Mine is 95400 - 2m221

Can i buy different part number?
Does anyone know who sells BCM?

I have a Genesis Coupe 2.0T M/T 6 speed and with push button start (immobilizer)

I NEED HELP BADLY GUYS.

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
Hi Guys i need help, my BCM (Board Control Module) is fried. Im from Philippines and my coupe is not working for 6 months already. I asked my dealer to find me a BCM it took them 3 months then they told me that they cant find anywhere even in Korea. I asked another dealer. Same thing happened i waited another 3 months just to know that they cannot find exact replacement.

What will i do now? I tried searching for BCM online but they have different part number and i cannot find the same with mine.

Mine is 95400 - 2m221

Can i buy different part number?
Does anyone know who sells BCM?

I have a Genesis Coupe 2.0T M/T 6 speed and with push button start (immobilizer)

I NEED HELP BADLY GUYS.
No, unless you can get it reprogrammed.

In an immobilizer equipped genesis, the body control module, immobilizer module, and engine control module needs to be synced, in order for the car to turn on.

Your best bet is to find a totalled one, and salvage these modules and the keys and then just plug them in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

In an immobilizer equipped genesis, the body control module, immobilizer module, and engine control module needs to be synced, in order for the car to turn on.

Your best bet is to find a totalled one, and salvage these modules and the keys and then just plug them in.
Hyundai cant reprogram different BCM?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Is it also possible if i buy BCM for non push start. And i convert it ill just buy module for the onea with keys? I just want my coupe to run

1 - 4 of 4 Posts