Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hyundai Genesis Coupe Backup LEDs

Here's a great way to upgrade your Hyundai Genesis Coupe's appearance and safety at night. These are great additions to your Genesis Coupe's tail lights, and can be easily installed, plug-and-play. No resistors or anything needed.

Diode Dynamics carries the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness

HP36: (210 lumens) Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs.
XP50: (410 lumens) Much brighter than OEM bulbs. These are bright!

Bulb Design:

HP36: Full 360 degree illumination with 36 High-Power Samsung LEDs. Aluminum base for optimum heatsinking, and non-polar design for easy installation.

XP50: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains two 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with two more under a projector lens. Housed in an aluminum casing with textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

The bulbs use an exact terminal and will fit as a replacement for stock incandescent All bulbs use less power and heat than the stock bulbs, and will last longer than your vehicle. Our LEDs use only the best components and are of the highest quality. The bulbs are designed for exceptional heat dispersion, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity or voltage surge. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS.

Diode Dynamics products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics: Backup LEDs for 2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Diode Dynamics: Backup LEDs for 2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), Post, or shoot us a PM!

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photos:

Customer Reviews:

"The led reverse lights are way brighter then stock! And they help a lot if you have tinted windows!!! No complaints here!" (Posted on 10/8/13)

"These are 100 times better than stock and a must have period (Posted on 9/25/13)"

"These were very easy to install and much brighter then the OEM bulbs. Have a lot whiter tone to them too, which gives the car a better look." (Posted on 7/16/13)

"If you are still wondering: will these be bright enough? Let me answer that for you: Heck Yeah!! I have limo tint in the back and couldn't see a dime. But now I see pretty well considering my windows are near pitch black!! I really recommend those if you need a lot more lights to back up!! It also look really high end!!
A+++"
(Posted on 6/9/13)

"These bulbs look real clean on the car and are actually useful in lighting up behind you. They are also simple to install." (Posted on 7/31/12)

"Ordered the XP50 and even for the price, well worth it! Its super bright white color gives it a nice clean look over the stock color." (Posted on 7/30/14) -Bryan

"With tinted rear windows, these easily help at night pulling out. I live around a lot of kids that run around at night when im going to work and these not only get the kids attention but definetly help light up everything behind my car more than the stock bulbs. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!" (Posted on 7/21/14) -Kevin

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Just installed these in stage 2, the brightness looks great and helps a lot with visibility through tinted windows at night. Skip the stage 1 is my advice!

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick review, glad to hear you are happy with them! Stage 2 is the most popular.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
815 Posts
I pm'd you. Please pm me back.

·
Spy
1,300 Posts
are these PnP on the 1st gen models?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Backup Lights are PnP for all models,

No wiring/splicing etc..just replacing a bulb and your all set!

Nick C.

·
Registered
219 Posts
upgraded lights

replaced my brake lights with stage 3 and reverse lights with stage 2 last night. Installation was quick and easy. Results...priceless!!! Thanks again DD for great service and merchandise...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Any idea when you'll have stage 3 reverse lights back in stock? Also, looking at the pic you posted it shows 2 pics with the brightest being hi-power. Are those stage 2 and 3?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any idea when you'll have stage 3 reverse lights back in stock? Also, looking at the pic you posted it shows 2 pics with the brightest being hi-power. Are those stage 2 and 3?

The new shipment is on order and should arrive within the next 2 weeks.

I don't have pictures available of the Stage 3's at the moment, but I assure you they are incredibly bright

Nick C.

·
Registered
454 Posts
The new shipment is on order and should arrive within the next 2 weeks.

I don't have pictures available of the Stage 3's at the moment, but I assure you they are incredibly bright

Nick C.
Ok, but just for my understanding is the pic of the 921 hi power the stage 2 then?

·
CH 11, Sec 62
1,516 Posts
You guys have/sell reverse hid kits? They have them around me, but arent bright enough for my tastes. They are brighter than the cree/smd stuff, but im looking for stupid bright lol. Kinda wana see through 5% tint at night some times....and also piss off those annoying ricer tailgaters lol :D

Thanks

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys have/sell reverse hid kits? They have them around me, but arent bright enough for my tastes. They are brighter than the cree/smd stuff, but im looking for stupid bright lol. Kinda wana see through 5% tint at night some times....and also piss off those annoying ricer tailgaters lol :D

Thanks
We don't carry HID's for the reverse lights. But our stage 3's use a 50 watt LED, which is plenty bright enough to achieve the result you are looking for lol.

Let me know if you need more information

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
75 Posts
looking for stage 2 or 3 reverse lights for my 2013 can i get a price for each please? what about front and rear turn signals?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Go Hyundai!
1,008 Posts
Just placed an order, you guys always have great products. Used them on a few previous cars :)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts