Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Do you also carry angel eyes as well for a 2010?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey Nick,
Do you have the switchbacks for the tail light blinkers as well? Any good deals going on for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Thanks buddy!
We don't offer a switchback for the tail lights at the moment

Our Black Friday sale is happening now through Dec. 2nd!

Don't miss out on our biggest discount of the year :smile:

Nick C.

·
Exceptionally Ordinary
612 Posts
Would you happen to know if the reverse light bulbs are the same size on Superlux Tails?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just ordered my LED conversion kit with the installation tool now! Can't wait to get it and install!

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
the one thing about this car I do not like is that when it is dark I can't see when backing up. it's actually dangerous it's so bad. So it was either a infrared back up camera- and drilling a hole in the rear of my car- or a REALLY bright back up light.

On the driver's side I installed the back up LED (the 410 Lumens ones) and on the right I still have the OEM bulb. I tested the light after I installed the driver's side light and I had to get a pic because EVEN IN THE DAY the difference is dramatic.

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
the one thing about this car I do not like is that when it is dark I can't see when backing up. it's actually dangerous it's so bad. So it was either a infrared back up camera- and drilling a hole in the rear of my car- or a REALLY bright back up light.

On the driver's side I installed the back up LED (the 410 Lumens ones) and on the right I still have the OEM bulb. I tested the light after I installed the driver's side light and I had to get a pic because EVEN IN THE DAY the difference is dramatic.
We will be introducing something new for 2013+ Genesis Coupes that will make backing up even easier!

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
I installed the xp80s and they are righteous!

Reactions: Diode Dynamics
21 - 40 of 78 Posts