Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Fog Light LED Bulbs! Plug & Play Install! Several Model Options

Hyundai Genesis Coupe Fog Light LEDs

Diode Dynamics carries LED replacements for your Hyundai Genesis Coupe's fog lights in all major sizes. They are available with a variety of brightness options. This will make your Genesis Coupe's fog lights a nice bright white! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality LED replacements. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics offers bulb model options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

2013+ Genesis Coupe Models:

HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.
XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.
SLF: Street Legal Output. NEW! Much brighter than factory. These are bright! USA made!

2010-2012 Genesis Coupe Models:

HP36: 210 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than OEM bulbs.

Diode Dynamics LED replacements are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Hyundai Genesis Coupe).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2013-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2013-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected].

(314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photos:

Customer Reviews:

"These things are awesome. Install was very simple and look is exactly what I was expecting. High quality bulbs. Will definitely recommend and order from DD again!!!" (Posted on 3/18/13)

"I ordered the stage 2 bulbs. Installation was really easy and they look awesome!" (Posted on 7/16/13)

"I bought the Stage 2 and I couldn't be happier with the quality, brightness, or price! They are very bright and a really good color." (Posted on 11/16/13)

"Just installed my new Stage 2 white fog light led's from Diode Dynamics. I had the regular stage one on my first GC, but let me tell you these things are BRIGHT and match my factory HID's perfectly! Well worth the extra $30 to get the stage 2 IMO." (Posted on 3/1/13)

"Awesome leds, very bright. bought the XP80 and they are Amazing. Brighter than stock and it matches the leds above the fogs. The install was very simple. well packaged." (Posted on June 30, 2014) -Gisco

"The installation took me no more than 5 minutes, no exaggeration. The quality of these bulbs is great, something that I expect from DD. These look so much better than the stock H8's and just give the car a cleaner, more aggressive look at night. I wasn't too sure what brightness to get but decided to get the HP8's. My headlights are bright enough, so the fog's are primarily for show. Nonetheless, these are AWESOME! If you're hesitating to get them, don't, just place the order! You'll love them!" (Posted on June 7, 2014) -BHeinrich

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, LED bulbs won't ever be as bright as an HID kit. But we were holding out on these until the hi-power ones were available, because they are actually very bright and project a lot of light. It's a great option if you want a simple fix to the mismatched fogs with HIDs. No wiring or anything, very easy!

Our newest XML2 model will provide you with plenty usable light output (1,420 lumens)

·
2012 3.8 Track
254 Posts
What color do the LEDs compare to an HID. 6k or 8k? Do you have one that matches the stock HID color, since I cant go aftermarket?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The factory HIDs are 4300K

We have OEM HID bulb replacements available, in addition to different color temperatures for the fog lights

Feel free to give us a call for more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
lackadaisical
2,524 Posts
It's a great option if you want a simple fix to the mismatched fogs with HIDs.
Whoa thats the fix I need! I don't even use my fogs since I've installed my DD 6000K HIDs because of the mismatch, and I didn't want to spring 80$ for the HID fog kit...

So is there a color difference between the SMD and the Hi-Power? Or is the Hi-Power just brighter? I dno't really care about the fogs "lighting" the way, I just want color match my 6000K :D

With the price on these, I could pick up some switchbacks too :gc-wmscared0016:

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Subbed, contemplating this. Just waiting for my stage 3 led interior exterior kit to arrive that I purchased last week....

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
I think these will be an awesome alternative

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
Will you be coming out with different colors to match the headlights? stock, 6K, 8K, etc...

·
lackadaisical
2,524 Posts
@DD ygpm

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
829 Posts
Is the color a close match to the switchback LEDs?

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
829 Posts
Yes, it is a very good match. Designed to match. Thanks!
Great, thanks for the quick reply. I'm placing the order right now. Btw, I'm supposed to receive a replacement license plate stage 2 LED. Is it possible to ship the new fog LED in the same package at no charge? Ref. EHJ-782-80900

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm sorry, but new orders are processed separately. It may come in the same package, but only if fulfillment catches it in time. Thanks!

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
829 Posts
Alrighty...thanks.

1 - 20 of 239 Posts