Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 243 Posts

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #202 (Edited)
Our new XML2's will provide plenty of usable light output. They are considerably brighter than your factory fog light bulbs. (Available for the 2013+ models)

Nick C.

·
13' GRAN PREMIO GRY TRACK
669 Posts
New! XML2 Fog light LED has been added to the site!

1,420 lumens! Much brighter than the factory bulb

Nick C.
These things are STUPID bright.. trust me I know...

That is all.

Reactions: Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Just put a set of the xml2 in Mafiosos car. Den shits are bright as fuuu

·
13' GRAN PREMIO GRY TRACK
669 Posts
quick shots.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
quick shots.

tada, ask and ye shall receive lol

i recognize that garage! and thats one of the pictures you keep sending me to make me jealous

·
Exceptionally Ordinary
612 Posts
Ordered some reverse light bulbs and fog lights! Wish I could get the brighter 2013+ ones. Also wish I could get the prizms which I had been waiting so long for. Such is life with a 2011 and our tiny fog lights.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Ordered some reverse light bulbs and fog lights! Wish I could get the brighter 2013+ ones. Also wish I could get the prizms which I had been waiting so long for. Such is life with a 2011 and our tiny fog lights.

We are working on an RGB bulb design for the 2010-2012, it's a small base size, makes it difficult to design something that is both bright and reliable.

I will post updates as more information becomes available

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Exceptionally Ordinary
612 Posts
Yeah you guys have been at it for awhile. Last time I inquired about it was almost two years ago.

·
Registered
96 Posts
These look great! One question, there is a dust cap covering the foglight bulb on the 2013+, when putting these XML2 in, do I not use the dust cap anymore the XML2 LEDs are installed?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
These look great! One question, there is a dust cap covering the foglight bulb on the 2013+, when putting these XML2 in, do I not use the dust cap anymore the XML2 LEDs are installed?
You don't need to re-install the dust cap as the XML2 will seal the housing

The XML2 is also fully waterproof

Nick C.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anyone have any more pictures of the white stage 3s on the 2013+, or know if they match the LED driving lights above the fogs and/or the OEM HIDs?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Anyone have any more pictures of the white stage 3s on the 2013+, or know if they match the LED driving lights above the fogs and/or the OEM HIDs?
If you are looking to match your factory LED array, I'd suggest the 5000K XML2 option.

The factory HIDs are 4300K, which can be a bit yellow, so I typically recommend 5000K options for the best appearance

Nick C.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Has any out there put together a side by side comparison of the brightness from the XP80's and XML2's? If so, could you please post it here? I am debating between the two brightnesses.

201 - 220 of 243 Posts