Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
321 - 340 of 377 Posts

·
n00b
283 Posts
Just sent in my order for the switchbacks to go with the new HIDs and LED fog lights. Stoked!!

Sent from my toilet using Fapatalk.

Reactions: Diode Dynamics

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #323 ·
Just sent in my order for the switchbacks to go with the new HIDs and LED fog lights. Stoked!!

Thank you for ordering with us!

Your order will arrive very soon (We are located in St. Louis)

We appreciate your continued support

Nick C.

(PS: GO ROYALS!!!)

·
n00b
283 Posts
By the way, they came in yesterday and I couldn't wait to install them! They look so good. SO GOOD! Thank you for a great product. I'm also going to rep you (and others) on my rear window.

·
n00b
283 Posts
Also thinking of going 5000k lighting instead of 6000k

·
Registered
48 Posts
The switchbacks really does make the GC look much better. They were super simple to install. Originally, these were out of stock and I had bought a set of switch backs from EBay, which was a huge mistake. Those stopped their switch back funtion within 3 days and there was no easy way to process a return. SinceI finally got mine for Diode Dynamics, I've been pretty damn happy with them.
They do look better with all the lighting matching the cool white. People often comment that the car looks really good from the front, which is nice considering how many people hate the BK2 front end!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
By the way, they came in yesterday and I couldn't wait to install them! They look so good. SO GOOD! Thank you for a great product. I'm also going to rep you (and others) on my rear window.

Are those from the website recently? I'm looking for switchbacks but the DD website pics look like the switchbacks are closer to 6000k, but yours look like they are closer to 5000k. I'm trying to look for a pair that match my 5000k HIDs.

·
Registered
219 Posts
: )

Just received the LED's and am trying not to go out to the parking lot and install as I'm at work....gotta wait 3 whole hours!!!

Big ups to Diode for taking care of me. looking for halos...on the fence about opening my head lights.

Question: what do you do to resolve the clear plastic that is starting to cloud really bad. do i just buy new head lights or is there something i may buy to get the headlights clear again?

321 - 340 of 377 Posts