Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone else having trouble driving the manual in this car smoothly? It is such a workout just to get it to shift smoothly. It seems like the engagement point changes every time I get in :squint: I liked the 15 year old transmission in my z32 much better than this piece of crap

·
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know there's a million threads. But one more just to get the point across. Hoping that hyundai does something about it

·
Banned
534 Posts
is anyone else having trouble driving the manual in this car smoothly? It is such a workout just to get it to shift smoothly. It seems like the engagement point changes every time I get in :squint: I liked the 15 year old transmission in my z32 much better than this piece of crap
Oh gosh...more of this crap??? If u hate it why didn't u buy a common and vulgar Mustang instead??? stop crying...

·
lovin my 300+hp hyundai
1,499 Posts
i love my ZF auto<3. But respect all who drive stick.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
My '11 manual has no problems what-so-ever.

If I couldn't have gotten a 6 speed manual in my GC I would have simply bought another car that I could have gotten one in. Six speed manual was on the short list of absolute requirements that I was inflexible about.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
@Suns PSD---wait till you get your SFR reflash with the improved throttle response. It makes driving the manual an even nicer experience.

·
Registered
250 Posts
My '11 manual has no problems what-so-ever.

If I couldn't have gotten a 6 speed manual in my GC I would have simply bought another car that I could have gotten one in. Six speed manual was on the short list of absolute requirements that I was inflexible about.
i have an '11 manual 3.8 with 600 miles on it. Yesterday, I noticed a crazy whirring / scrubbing noise when the clutch pedal is disengaged... :mad2:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've found that if I shift a little bit quicker between gears, the synchros play much nicer. give it a try

·
Currahee
148 Posts
Before I deployed I never had a single problem with my tranny and I had about 8k on her before I left.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
i stopped crying. making this thread made me feel better about it. isn't that what this forum is for?
Just ignore him. If you even think hyundai made an error and post about it he'll start throwing childish hateful posts out.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts