Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member of the Hyundai Think Tank since 2009, and this is only the third time I've seen them open it up for new members. The Hyundai Think Tank allows you to interact with Hyundai staff to give them feedback on the cars and ideas for what they can do to improve. It also comes with access to Hyundai Circle Discount pricing on a new Hyundai (last month it saved me about $3k off my 2013 Coupe).

They also have online chat sessions with vehicle designers, and on March 21st there's an online chat session with CEO John Krafcik.

The Hyundai Think Tank is also supporting the GenSport 2013 Spring Tail of the Dragon event by sending some Hyundai swag to give away. If you're interested in contributing your thoughts and ideas directly to Hyundai, take a second to sign up.
Hyundai Think Tank Registration

Here's a quote from their website:
The Hyundai Think Tank is a private online community where we have invited a select group of people to become our trusted advisors, contributing to the development of Hyundai products and services. We are excited to share exclusive insider information and to enable you to interact with some of Hyundai’s key staff members. Along the way, we’d also like to learn a little bit more about you, your unique lifestyle and how we can improve your automotive experience with Hyundai.

As a member of Hyundai’s Think Tank, you will be invited to participate in real-time live chat sessions, polls, surveys and discussion boards. It is our hope that you will drop in and see us once a week. Your feedback is very important and will help shape future offerings. In return, we will regularly share with you how your feedback is used to inform various Hyundai products, services, and ideas.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Already have one of these threads.............

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, looked but didn't see. Mods can lock.

·
FS section ravager
2,183 Posts
Saw this one first, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts