Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give up on my car man. It’s so many problems with it and it’s like the next week there’s a new fucking problem. I know there were a few problems when I bought it but ever since then something wants to stop working or go bad weeks later. I was having a good day and then all of a sudden I cut my car back on and start driving and I hear some clunking noise near my left driver wheel. Idk if it’s the control arm, tie rod, ball joint or what but that’s just one of the problems. I’m done man. This **** just fills me up with anger

·
Premium Member
16,246 Posts
I give up on my car man. It’s so many problems with it and it’s like the next week there’s a new fucking problem. I know there were a few problems when I bought it but ever since then something wants to stop working or go bad weeks later. I was having a good day and then all of a sudden I cut my car back on and start driving and I hear some clunking noise near my left driver wheel. Idk if it’s the control arm, tie rod, ball joint or what but that’s just one of the problems. I’m done man. This **** just fills me up with anger
This is why cars that have been fiddled with, go for cheaper.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I feel ya man. When I bought my 2013 3.8 last year it took a beating. Spent all winter fixing crap. Dumb ass young kid bagged the piss out of it. Sure I got it for a decent price with a new motor but still it really pissed me off too when I brought it into buddy's shop a couple days after owning it and seeing how much needed repairs. Still got a damn hole right threw my passenger floor that needs to be repaired lol.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've got a Chevy truck like that. Used to have a Chevy K5 Blazer like it, too.

The more I drove it, more I had to work on it.

Bought an Expedition instead of a Suburban. Had a tail light socket issue (so far, at 86,000 miles, but nothing else - knock on wood).

·
Registered
13 Posts
I feel ya man. When I bought my 2013 3.8 last year it took a beating. Spent all winter fixing crap. Dumb ass young kid bagged the piss out of it. Sure I got it for a decent price with a new motor but still it really pissed me off too when I brought it into buddy's shop a couple days after owning it and seeing how much needed repairs. Still got a damn hole right threw my passenger floor that needs to be repaired lol.
2.0ts have problems like that? Just bought a 2013 don't know much about it

·
2012 Gen. 3.8 Track w/ZF
820 Posts
I used to have a 1971 Triumph TR 6, with overdrive. I had it for 10 years and 175,000 miles. 2 Engines, 2 transmissions, 2 diffs, 3 clutches and about 24 rear axle u-joints, 3 alternators 2 fuel pumps, 3 water pumps, and the list goes on. I was a lot younger then and the car was a hoot to drive, BUT...I worked on it constantly! Honestly speaking, my 2012 3.8 Track is literally the best car I have ever owned, and I've had about 56 cars during my lifetime! I just turned over 133,000 miles yesterday, and it drives and looks like it's brand new.! I would not take any other car as a replacement, except maybe an Aston Martin late model DBS! Can I afford one? Nope, so the Gencoupe stays with me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts