1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Ouch!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
oh god make it stop.....my eyes are bleeding.

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
What the.......

Does this appeal to anyone? My curiosity is genuine..... I just want to hear the sales justification for taking a car and modifying it like this.

·
Spy
1,301 Posts
OK.....who did this??! fess up, sell your GC to a vendor so they can purify it and go buy a civic.....and maybe call an exorcist cuz you must have been possessed to do that to a GC :confused::eek:

This is very offensive as i happen to have a 2.0 auto premium in red......

·
Registered
251 Posts
some idiot will buy it

·
O, rearry?
485 Posts
Its like a ******* repsol Genesis Coupe, and they forgot the blue... and to not chrome the stock 18's.

·
Formerly BLK2KTIB
407 Posts
OMG I thought it was only an exterior paint job...they did the engine bay and interior to match!

Why did I go back and look again?.....WWWWHHHHHYYYY!?

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
some idiot will buy it
+100000 .. Thats exactly what I was thinking. Then they will join and post up a thread:

New Owner, Custom Coupe, Check it Out!!

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
+100000 .. Thats exactly what I was thinking. Then they will join and post up a thread:

New Owner, Custom Coupe, Check it Out!!
and this will be everyone's reply

:shake:
:shake::shake:
:shake::shake::shake:
:shake::shake::shake::shake:
:shake: x infinity

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
Now I know what the 6th level of hell looks like... :woah:
:rofl:

:woah: That looks like GARBAGE!!!! It amazes me that someone actually thought that that was a "cool" design. I mean, I know design is subjective and all, but some peoples minds are just fractured IMO.

I wish I could give a face to face lecture to whoever came up with that so that I could at least just try to make them understand exactly why it is that they failed so hard.

:shake:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts