Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Looks like we've got a member that's driving down from PA for the Spring Run of The Dragon in April.. I know it's a long drive but I just wanted to reach out to you guys to let you know that you're more than welcome to join and we will do what we can to accomodate you to keep travel costs down.

We're up to 30+ cars and 50 or so people so far. Here's the link.

http://www.gencoupe.com/general-dis...dragon-youre-invited-yes-its-worth-drive.html

Hope you can join in!

Thanks,
Ryan

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Yeah, I was like woah..:woah:..PA....:bowdown:

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For a weekend away with 30+ GCs on North America's top drivers road.? Yep.

It's like a trip to Disney for your car.. LOL

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
Except us tri-staters are getting together for a meet of already 50+ cars min next sunday. We are just missin' the fun time roads. lol disneyland for your car.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
For a weekend away with 30+ GCs on North America's top drivers road.? Yep.

It's like a trip to Disney for your car.. LOL
Lolz :rofl:

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Except us tri-staters are getting together for a meet of already 50+ cars min next sunday. We are just missin' the fun time roads. lol disneyland for your car.
Good deal.. Perhaps we can plan toward an East Coast event in the future. Perhaps in the VA, DC, MD area? Let's talk about this.

For those that are willing to drive, this is a great social event but also a nice time to put your driving skills to the test.

Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello all i am the one from PA driving down for the Tail of the Dragon run.
Is there anyone on here that is in south central PA area i live just above the Maryland line in Greencastle PA ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts