Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Yes it's rear wheel drive
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes I can't belive it either. I went to the dealership yesterday :squint:to look at the V6's because I really wanted more power. I also had wished I had gotten the Torsen limited slip and the 6 speed M. Well after looking on the lot I found the one I was looking for. It was a R-spec 3.8 yellow. 2 hours later she was mine. :eek: I am still kinda shocked because I really went there with no intent to buy, but someone elese had other plans. So long story I traded a 2010 2.0t for a 2011 3.8 R-spec. Even though I lost some of the interior comforts I feel that I just got so much more.

here is the car. The one I bought was the one on display at the Houston Autoshow

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Congrats, throw up some pics! How did you do on the trade?

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Right on!

Pics? :D

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats, throw up some pics! How did you do on the trade?
16000 miles 18500 on trade. + 2500 in rebates. I will post up pics soon, The car is still at the dealership to be pi'ed and it needed a knob for the shifter because it was the display at the houston Autoshow. But the car is all mine

·
Former GenesisCoupe Owner
856 Posts
Congrats on getting the V6 R-spec! I knew that another former GTO owner would want the bigger engine! lol

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Not only that you got the minor upgrade and better console color!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
793 Posts
i want to trade mine for a 3.8 R spec but Im upside down due to previous car :wtc:

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
want my trunk!??!!!

free trade if you want my spoiler

Congrats!
Thanks, But I like the look w/o the spoiler. But It did make me think.....:dunno:

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats on getting the V6 R-spec! I knew that another former GTO owner would want the bigger engine! lol
Still not the same. But almost............

·
Registered
45 Posts
16000 miles 18500 on trade. + 2500 in rebates. I will post up pics soon, The car is still at the dealership to be pi'ed and it needed a knob for the shifter because it was the display at the houston Autoshow. But the car is all mine
eww people aren't nice to cars at the auto show.

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Added a pic of the car

·
Registered
900 Posts
all u added 2500???

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Thanks, But I like the look w/o the spoiler. But It did make me think.....:dunno:
haha it's fine, I have a trunk coming anyways so the spoiler trunk will sit in the attic afterwards

Better come to the CCMX in Dallas in April!

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts