Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Many of you have probably seen the steering wheel badge on the left, but the one on the right is completely new. Black wing logo! Though it's just a prototype, I'm seriously considering having this made. However, I figured I'd get some feedback from the community to see what you all think about it. Would the regular chrome wings be sufficient or do you think the black ones would be a good option too?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I would buy one

·
I reject to reality
1,117 Posts
I think the black looks better imo

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
Would like to see it installed as I'm sorta iffy on that black ring around the outside. Never been a fan of chrome wings on, or in, any color GC.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Do these install over top the OEM badge?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I like

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
the black one looks better....... the badge that is!! lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Considering the 2012 interior pieces are all black now and not gray, I'd say that it works really well with the new interior.

IMG_0904 by Blizzak, on Flickr

·
Registered
615 Posts
I agree black better than chrome w/ the 2011 & 2012 interior. And yes I'd buy one.

Phillip

·
Registered
753 Posts
What about a dark chrome one like the one on the left? Kinda how the new h on the wheel is a darker chrome? Although the black one is nice I'm not sure about the silver inlay and would have to see it on the steering wheel. Nice work though.

·
AMB~1YR
3,073 Posts
The black does look nice! I bought a chrome one a while ago but if there was black ones at the time I would still go chrome. Only because I have the 2010 (silver interior) and chrome emblems and center caps on the outside. I must say I have tried another brand and it didn't fit right. This emblem fits like a glove!:) Definitly worth it!

Here is a pic of it installed. Sorry it's so close but it does show how the edges fit perfectly in the indent.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I like it. The background could use some improvement though, maybe a carbon fiber pattern? Also, anyway to get the coupe logo under the Genesis too?

·
Registered
188 Posts
the black one looks nice, the chrome one looks cheap. just my opinion...

if you could get all of the badging for the car in black i would buy them without hesitation.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts