Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR REFERENCE

So I know a lot of you like the Road Runs front grill, but really don't like their company emblem or feel like putting third-party branding on your car.

Well, worry not! We've got new custom emblems specifically made for the Road Runs front grill that are now available!

You can pick just about ANY design, graphic, font and COLOR COMBINATION!

Here are some examples that I made for my own Coupe since I'm going to be switching to a Road Runs grill pretty soon. My car is white, so I chose a black/white color scheme. Just for the heck of it, I had a brushed aluminum emblem made too. (Sorry, it didn't photograph too well, but I'm sure you get the idea...

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
pm me a price shipped to 28314 with

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I wish this grill came in CF.

·
Registered
41 Posts
wow i bought this grill and i'm so happy !
great products
took me 2 hours to take the OEM grill ( i never modified a car before)
and took me 5 minutes to install.

as for the emblem is it just a sticker?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
does the brushed aluminum look as dark in person as it does in the pic or is that just a camera bug?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Dam Mike.........just one day after I bought the M&S grill from you......you bring out this grill with these sweet looking emblems! :mad:

The Road Runs grill was my first choice to get but their emblem turned me off.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
One day?
This has been out for several months.. lol

What's the pricing like?

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Look at the post date..
These emblems have been available since Nov.
The grill's been out for two years.. lol

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Oooops! :eek: My bad!

·
Registered
23 Posts
If i place an order now would it come with the new emblem? I like how part of it is transparent. How much for custom emblem and can you do parts of it transparent even if its a custom designe? Thanks Mike.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, we only have the old style emblem in stock right now. I can find out how much the newer one is.

Please send me an email so we can discuss the custom emblem. (If you don't have enough posts to send a PM). Anything is possible, of course.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts