Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hiya!
Here 'cause my olde Rex became too "exciting" for my very boring, predictable and unspontaneous life. I can't have exciting so I bought a 2.0 'cause I had one once and I loved that car.
Anyone remember the 1.8 into the 2.0 days? ECU, cam, pistons..... My brightass yellow and very farking loud (4-1 and straight back) Tib in the pics was damn near full tune N/A and boy oh boy did I love that car, what a good car.
So yea some pics of the old RD, my recent daily RX and my olde summer car 83' 944.
They're all gone and I'm here now with you lot.
So I've already started with SFR on some stuff (coming lata) and we've done the bov to atmosphere, air box baffle removed with k&n installed and the tb bypass ( yes you can does this Canucks it's fine been here for years). PS nice to see the grounds are still ****, fixed them too, more on that lata.
So yea I'll be buying from ya'll and mostly lurking in the background cause I'm too introverted for the internet.

Love you all,
Colin
PS I apparently have the Premium version. The gps is absolutely **** but the car is grand.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Beauty, welcome and congrats on your new ride. I love the silver. Just curious since your in Canada did yours come with the factory back up camera?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No factory backup camera, unfortunately, maybe after '13? The previous owner sure did a hack job installing his own backup camera though loool!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts