·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is all.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
I'm flying around everywhere in the Elantra :D ... it's sudden accelaration or braking that makes you slide

·
Premium Member
77 Posts

This morning. Cold, cold, cold :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yeah is does.... My water pipes froze im my house for a few days but today they started working again, us Texans arent used to this kind of ****! I saw so many wrecks on the way to work today lol. The funny thing is this would be an average to nice day anywhere up north.

·
Registered
160 Posts
yep my car is all brown and nasty from the sand/salt.. thank goodness i didn't install my exhaust and CAI yet... but was fun to slide in the snow today :)

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have pics from last night. Nothing but ice and frozen nasty spray salt slush frozen to the side of the car.

I think that Houston drivers are slowly loosing their minds. They were showing shots on the news of people driving 70 to 80 on the freeways after hearing and knowing of the massive ice on the roads everywhere. Dumb, just dumb. They had to shut down the entire tollway around Houston after having over 150 different car accidents in 6 hours.

·
Genesis Noob
90 Posts
i took out my dads toyota previa today instead, only to find out...ITS ALSO RWD LOL slid around everywhere

1 - 12 of 12 Posts