Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you ask him to get you for your GC (it has to be small and light enough to fit in a suitcase)?

What kind of stuff do they have that we don't have yet? Or what is cheaper to purchase there than here?

Do they have center gauge pods in Korea?

·
Former GenesisCoupe Owner
856 Posts
A hot Korean Girlfriend is what I would ask for. :) Along with some brembos, lsd, and suspension parts.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even if I didn't have Brembos, that stuff is too heavy.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
UM...i know some of our korean/asian friends on here get off on those funny looking stick shifters(yes the ones that look like dildos)......(don't ask, dont tell right!)

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Tuning software, lol.

·
mmmmmmmmatte black
6,523 Posts
We have a center ague pod that is about done with production at this point ;) Just waiting on them to get shipped back to the USA and you can get in on the group buy :)

I'd say have him bring you back a really unique shift knob or something like that. Little touches go a long way! Basically anything else KDM ghat isn't readily available in the US can be sourced through Havoc and our connections over there :bowdown:

·
301 whp
1,102 Posts
Nothing he can get over here other than maybe emblems, stereo or nav gear that you can't get in the states. the guys over hear always marvel at how little I pay for the parts I have them install. The only thing I have purchased local is an FMIC. Everything else including my exhaust was purchased in the states. Tell your buddy to have a good trip, and maybe pick up something from the electronics market.

·
301 whp
1,102 Posts
Coilovers are cheaper in the states. What you could get are aftermarket shocks. Not available in the states but sold here in Korea. Very heavy though, and expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts