Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Lol, so your saying a BMW M3 is rice? I think not..... im all about tastefull mods just look at my sig...... Come on now. Its not like im looking for a ufo dildo light up shift knob .... im talking OEM style but lights up the gear pattern.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Lol, so your saying a BMW M3 is rice? I think not..... im all about tastefull mods just look at my sig...... Come on now. Its not like im looking for a ufo dildo light up shift knob .... im talking OEM style but lights up the gear pattern.
OK, I just jesting......if its only the pattern, that won't be rice. But if I see you post a neon dildo shift knob pic, I'm heckling the **** out of you.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If you see anything like that on my car it will only be to make me cash lol!

girls + vibrating dildo shifter + sexy car + camera = $$$$$$ on the interwebs ;)

JK lol

Back on topic is the thread for th shifter on a voltswagon the same as the Genesis???

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The link says its for an "MKV voltwagon" whatever that is.... Look at the link i put in the OP. Thats the shifter in question.

·
Registered
972 Posts
OK, I just jesting......if its only the pattern, that won't be rice. But if I see you post a neon dildo shift knob pic, I'm heckling the **** out of you.
HEY! What's wrong with my 10" dildo shifter?!

Easy there Tufast, my E39 M5 had an illuminated shift knob stock, nothing rice about that! Honestly I felt like it was a nice touch.

·
AMB~1YR
3,073 Posts
Lol! Can't type a response......laughing too hard.:rofl: Awesome pic is all I can muster.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
HEY! What's wrong with my 10" dildo shifter?!

Easy there Tufast, my E39 M5 had an illuminated shift knob stock, nothing rice about that! Honestly I felt like it was a nice touch.
And I thought it would be Jake to jump in on this one...LoL

My 540iMspt was an auto, so no #s there to illuminate. :(
But, I've driven bimmers with the highlighted shiftgate pattern illuminated on the shifter.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
And I thought it would be Jake to jump in on this one...LoL

My 540iMspt was an auto, so no #s there to illuminate. :(
But, I've driven bimmers with the highlighted shiftgate pattern illuminated on the shifter.
lololol

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
I don't understand the point of it lighting up the shift pattern. It provides no function, (unless you need to look at it in the dark to see how to go into the next gear?)

I'm not calling it rice, I do consider it a bit pointless.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah it may be pointless but it looks pretty clean especially at night.

A lot of car mods could be considered pointless though like new rims(ok it may save some weight but really...u know you get them for the looks), new grills, spoilers, led conversions, carbon fiber wrap, blacked out headlight housings, tinting tails... the list goes on and on but as long as they are applied tastefully they shouldn't be considered rice or pointless really as they help personalize the car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts