Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a Wing Wheel Badge from Import Shark, it didn't even come close to fitting on my wheel. I wrote them an email four days ago about it, and have yet to hear back.

On top of that, I also ordered a front grill from them almost three days before ordering the wheel badge, and I've still yet to receive it.

I should have stopped buying from them when I ordered my Super Lux tail lights from them that came with dead light bulbs, and a broken clip.

You live and learn.

Does anyone know any reputable Genesis stores?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes, it was painted, so that might be why. I'll give it until next week before I write a dispute.

As for the wheel badge, I'm giving them until Saturday to reply, otherwise I'm going to dispute it. Thanks for the recommendations, i'll be sure to use them next time and avoid these guys.

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
Dude if it's painted. You're not even CLOSE to the shipping time frame. Give them some time, damn.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
If your email hasn't been responded to you can always pm Nikko or myself with your issue, the email that you used is mike's personal email. However mike is really good at getting back within 24 hours so I don't know about this specific instance. Regards to the emblem are you talking about the steering wheel? It's an overlay so it does not look 100% OEM I have found removing the emblem off the wheel first gives it a much cleaner look. On the grill it takes 3-5 weeks for a painted grill to arrive to your doorstep. If there is anything else you need feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to take care of you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it is the lay over emblem, and it wouldn't fit even if I do remove the stock emblem. It is far too large, it stretches over the indent on the badge.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
but it lt can't stick to anything if its hovering over a hole.
They work fine I had one on my car until the 3d ones came out, it sticks to the crookedH logo under it. Ran mine for over a year with no issues.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Update to this situation, Original Purchase refunded. I have included our email convo to keep nothing in the dark.

The item was sent out,where it is I don't know, for all I know you have it. You received the item promptly the first time there is no reason for it not to do the same the second time. I will process your 13 dollar refund this week. Have a nice day.

Apr 23, 2013 07:13:02 PM, [email protected] wrote:
>I'm straight up done with you guys, I just want my money back. No more promises for replacements.
>
>
>On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Jason [email protected]> wrote:
>

>
>
My point exactly, you should of contacted me that weekend when you still didn't have it. Ill put a request in the office to return the money for it or can send out a third replacement.
>

>
Apr 23, 2013 04:13:38 PM, [email protected] wrote:
>
>And today is the 23rd of April, I have yet to receive it. Your company is located in New York. In the time it's taken you to ship this item, I have purchased seven other car related products from different companies, received them, and returned one/got a replacement.
>

>
>

>
>This is a ****ing BADGE it shouldn't take THIS long to ship.
>
>
>
>On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Jason [email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
A replacement was sent out on the 8th of April to the address you provided, including a stamp and return label for the old one.
>
>
>

>
>
>
Apr 23, 2013 01:46:51 PM, [email protected] wrote:
>
>
>
>This is getting to be pretty bullshit I STILL have not received the new badge. I orders the first one over another ago. This is hands down the worst service I've ever had from a company. At this point I just want a refund ill find some other company to buy it from.
>

>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>On Apr 6, 2013, at 12:19 PM, Jason [email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>> Whats your address, I'll send out another one.
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>> Apr 4, 2013 12:24:12 PM, [email protected] wrote:
>
>
>
>>> It's too large (yet too thin) to hang over both the top and bottom, and too large on the left and right side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts