Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, so i recently ordered a cuper front bumper from importsharks, but the status on it has been on "processing" for about 12 days now and ive been trying to email them just to check on how long its going to be since im pretty much bumper less atm due to my front bumper breaking. So far Ive recieved no email or update on it. which i find pretty bad considering its been quite some time now. So my question is, does anyone know anyone i can contact or prossibly a phone number? I find it pretty dumb how they dont even have their business phone number listed on their website. but yeah thanks guys.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,967 Posts
The owner is Mike. I believe you can PM him right here on the forum. I believe if may work if you use [email protected] too (guess). He is a small operation and could be on vacation. There was a second guy working there, but I have no idea what the current status is right now. I have ordered from him in the past and never had a problem. Keep trying, I guess.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The owner is Mike. I believe you can PM him right here on the forum. I believe if may work if you use [email protected] too (guess). He is a small operation and could be on vacation. There was a second guy working there, but I have no idea what the current status is right now. I have ordered from him in the past and never had a problem. Keep trying, I guess.
Thanks man, I managed to contact them through their fb. Hopefully things go well. Just wished they gave me a heads up when I emailed them instead of leaving me hanging for like 10 days but oh wells at least i got a heads up. Appreciate the help :)

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
with larger items that aren't in high demand, I assume that they are ordered from the manufacture/fabricator, then shipped to the reseller.... especially with small businesses.

I haven't heard of anything about import shark in the last few years, so I guess he's doing well, as far as customers whining about stuff.
just be patient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts