Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a chance to take some nice pics today of the latest updates to the whip...

New Vega Type-3 front bumper...

Close-up of the LED daytime running light customization...

VIS AMS carbon fiber hood. So smooth...
I'm still trying to decide if I should paint the edges, leave it as is or even paint the entire thing white.

I really wanted the ARK CFX trunk, but VIS basically made me an offer on their new K2 trunk that I couldn't refuse. I know a bunch of you were waiting to see some nice pics of this trunk. Trying to decide if I should paint the back of the trunk like I did with my last one. Also, you can see the new "Bodycolor Taillights" that we're going to be releasing soon.

For the Bodycolor custom taillights, these can be made as direct OEM replacements or with LED upgrades built in. (See Exterior forum for more pics on these). I just went with the plain 'ol OEM bulbs on this set since I'm gonna sell them anyway. Just needed to get pics to post up.

Well, that's about it for now. I really don't know which direction I'm going with the rear of my car. Last year I did the Ixion rear diffuser and absolutely LOVE that look. However, since I switched up the front this year, I'd like to do something different for the back of the car too. The Sequence carbon fiber diffuser cover is only temporary. I'm thinking of adding the M&S Carart rear skirt set--or just going all out on a Vega rear bumper. (Leaning towards the full replacement rear bumper). Any thoughts or opinions on this? :dunno:

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Car looks awesome, but better wheel fitment would really set it off!

Really like the taillights too, btw.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Loving the hood and the trunk. The lip is awesome on the trunk. I definitely think the hood would look nice painted like your last one but of course it's amazing either way! :eek:

·
Genesis Coupe FTW
1,740 Posts
That front end is amazing mike, but personally I love better the tinted superlux :O

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
VIS AMS carbon fiber hood. So smooth...
I'm still trying to decide if I should paint the edges, leave it as is or even paint the entire thing white.

Well you know my vote on the hood. Plus, the black vents surrounded by white would go along with the visual theme of the Vega bumper perfectly

I really wanted the ARK CFX trunk, but VIS basically made me an offer on their new K2 trunk that I couldn't refuse. I know a bunch of you were waiting to see some nice pics of this trunk. Trying to decide if I should paint the back of the trunk like I did with my last one...

I actually think the trunk looks great in carbon fiber on you car. It goes perfectly with the diffuser. I like that color break a lot. Just like on HotLZGT's car. Very clean.

Well, that's about it for now. I really don't know which direction I'm going with the rear of my car. Last year I did the Ixion rear diffuser and absolutely LOVE that look. However, since I switched up the front this year, I'd like to do something different for the back of the car too. The Sequence carbon fiber diffuser cover is only temporary. I'm thinking of adding the M&S Carart rear skirt set--or just going all out on a Vega rear bumper. (Leaning towards the full replacement rear bumper). Any thoughts or opinions on this? :dunno:

The rear Vega bumper in white looks amazing. I say go with that:

Make it happen Mike!! :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Autobots... roll out....

looks aiight but not for me.

*****upon 2nd viewing.

The front isn't bad but I would have filled in the front side holes. It throws it off. I dig the wheels but get some spacers to compete with the wider body lines.

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
Photochop First

I actually think the trunk looks great in carbon fiber on you car.
The rear Vega bumper in white looks amazing. I say go with that:

Make it happen Mike!! :D
The K2 trunk looks great. I would leave it all CF and get the Vega rear.
The hood might look good with the sides white and the center CF,
cause of the way the inside front points line up with the Vega intake.
You should photo shop it to see how it would look.
:hello:

·
F19x9ET-10 R19x10ET-20
1,290 Posts
Love your new look...but you wouldn't see me sporting that bumper :p ... Oh...and...you need to be LOWER!!!!! hahahaha

·
With teeth.
1,138 Posts
What's different about the type 3 vega?

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
I love the Vega in white, do the rear also!

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Nice work Mike! Thanks for the K2 trunk pics!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts