Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hannah front bumper

Hows it going guys. Ive been in contact with someone from importshark about a hannah front bumper. I was told that i could get it for as low as $600 since it is manufactured in queens and i live 20 min from there so i could pick it up..

my car has been in the shop for almost a week now after an accident so i need this bumper ASAP. I'm looking to make the purchase and pick it up! i just need answers. i haven't gotten an answer back yet after i said i wanted to purchase it. 3 emails..1 Facebook message now this. So please respond asap as you guys probably know its not only stressful having the car in the shop but $$$ as well.

[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
need answers from these guys! they told me i can get the hannah racing bumper and pick it up from manufacturer .. now once i said i would purchase it they won't respond to my emails! so hopefully they see this and check their inbox!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I emailed back the other day! Asked if Tuesday for delivery is good. ;)
I did see you emailed again right now. Will check that when I'm not driving...
never got the email but as long as we're in contact now all is good. and sorry for constantly emailing and posting .. I've just been getting so many calls from my guys at the shop asking when we're getting this bumper. Alright so just get back to me so we can get this thing going. thanks guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.