Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yo in dallas for the weekend.

Any meets going on this weekend?
dont think so and dont know, my car is in the shop, you can always go by Jotech motorsports! its like a candy shop!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Hey would a gt3071 be okay to run on stock internals?
not sure, but i wouldnt suggest it, the guys at the shop would know better than me. how much power do you plan on running. its all about the power not the size of the turbo i believe that will mess up your engine. A big turbo running small power shouldnt hurt anything. My ring land cracked at 362WHP hence the engine build and why im pushing more power now.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Yeah, don't run any bigger turbos on stock internals unless you want to run the risk of grenading your motor. I've seen too many GC owners blow their stuff up because their stuff was not setup to perfection...

·
1-2-3-4-GRRRIIIINNND-5-6
684 Posts
:( I was sick mane. I usually go to a little get together in the underground sat nights.

You goin to CCM in austin???

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
I believe it is the 5th of February, the flyer was just released last night. I'm sure Daniel will post it later. I'm at work so I can't post it right now

·
1-2-3-4-GRRRIIIINNND-5-6
684 Posts

·
1-2-3-4-GRRRIIIINNND-5-6
684 Posts
I'll be heading up with some people. I know there will be a 30 to 100 car cruise for CCM leaving that saturday weather permitting.

·
1-2-3-4-GRRRIIIINNND-5-6
684 Posts
I think we're going to leave right after cars n coffee, to get there early and set up. I think because one of our guys might be bringing a car on the trailer. So it'll be slow going :/

·
1-2-3-4-GRRRIIIINNND-5-6
684 Posts
iT usually clears out by 12. I dunno if we're going to stay till everyone else rolls out to the rkc block party to leave for austin, or maybe stop by rkc a bit before we leave.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts