Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
121 - 140 of 180 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
hey cowcow, im lookin to future value finance a 2.0t premium manual, because I'd rather trade the car after 5 years and get a different car and a plus is that the monthly payments are low, but can you pm me a dealer who will take a low profit/ give me a better monthy payment rate? i was at agincourt hyundai and the sales guy said he only takes a $800.00 profit, and monthy payment rate is around 400.00. thanks in advance

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
thank you for the reply; im assuming the prices for financing and future value financing are taxed in?
The prices I give you are including all taxes and fees. With future value financing, you need to keep in mind there is an interest rate and a 84 month loan schedule paid over a 60 month period with a lump sum payment at the end.

· Registered
5 Posts
Hey COWCOW,

I'm looking to buy a 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T GT trim, and I'm planning to do the smart finance you mentioned about. I looked at the Invoice price you've given and it seems like its a good deal. Can you PM me the dealership I can go to to get a great deal and give me some tips to win the battle?

Thank you

· Registered
5 Posts
I actually have 1 more question if that's okay.
I noticed on the brochure that said the warranty is standard.
Does this mean I still have to pay that $500+ for the warranty or its included to the purchased?

Thank you.

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
I actually have 1 more question if that's okay.
I noticed on the brochure that said the warranty is standard.
Does this mean I still have to pay that $500+ for the warranty or its included to the purchased?

Thank you.
Standard warranty is included in the price of the car. For an additional fee, you can extend the warranty past the standard warranty. (This is the case with all dealers)

· Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for all the great insight and advice. I am looking at a cash purchase of the 2011 Genesis Coupe. Was wondering if I could get the name and location of the GTA dealer via PM who has been getting recommendations on this forum. Thanks.

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 · (Edited)
Incentives for July (End August 2, 2011)

Grad Rebate $500
Cash Discount $4000 (All models except 2.0t base manual)

Finance Rate 0.00% up to 72 months

Future Value Finance Rate 0.00% for 60 months term/84 months amortization

Lease Rate 4.19% for 36 months
Lease Rate 4.49% for 48 months
Lease Rate 4.99% for 60 months

Smart Finance Rate (Loan from bank in order to take advantage of cash discount)
3.60% up to 72 months

NOTE: If you're buying any model (except 2.0t base manual) in the month of July, take the cash discount and finance the whole amount through the dealer (through RBC) at a rate of 3.6% up to 72 months as the car is cheaper overall when compared to 0% financing over the same loan term.

· Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the PM and I am looking to purchase a 2.0T premium w/ manual transmission hopefully in Karussell White :x

*Edit. Thanks again for the info. One more question, do down payments apply before or after OTD? I'm assuming its before

2.0t Premium Manual (Cash)
Invoice $26,193.00
Freight $1,565.00
A/C Tax $100.00
Dealer Profit $300
Cash Discount $4,000.00

Subtotal $24,158.00
HST (13%) $3,140.54
Government Fees $200

OTD Price $27,498.54
(Monthly Payment - $425.23 for 72 months at 3.6%)

121 - 140 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.