Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
141 - 160 of 180 Posts

· Registered
354 Posts
Hi there cowcow. I'm interested in buying a Genesis Coupe in the coming week, could you please send me a pm for the location of the GTA dealer you speak of? Thank you.

· Registered
354 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply cowcow. I'm thinking of getting the 2.0 Premium Auto or the 3.8 Auto. I plan to pay by cash since I have some money saved up.

· Registered
11 Posts
hey cowcow, i didnt get a chance to buy last month (went on vacation) but with the new and better incentives out for july, can u price me out a 2.0 m/t premium in future value financing along with your the dealership? please and thanks :)

· Registered
10 Posts
Hey cowcow, can you please PM me your dealership as well?

Also, I know CCC doesn't say that there is 0% for 84 months (it does but quebec only) but apparently thats not the case!

· Registered
354 Posts
Thank you cowcow! I was able to pick up the 2.0T with premium package for 29k OTD =)

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi there, new poster.

I don't see where it says on the HyundaiCanada website that there is a $4000 cash rebate for all models except 2.0T base. In the fine print it does say for the 6 Cyl, though.

A dealership in my city has a demo 2.0T premium model available with 7000 kms on it. How would I determine what to pay for this car?

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Hi there, new poster.

I don't see where it says on the HyundaiCanada website that there is a $4000 cash rebate for all models except 2.0T base. In the fine print it does say for the 6 Cyl, though.

A dealership in my city has a demo 2.0T premium model available with 7000 kms on it. How would I determine what to pay for this car?
Not all incentives are shown on the hyundai canada website.

Demos are eligible for all incentives that new cars gets as the car was never registered to a owner. Since it's a demo, the dealer will most likely sell it cheaper than a new one.

My advise would be to go in and see what the dealer wants for the car. Personally, I think a demo car should sell for less than invoice price since it's basically used. (most dealers don't though)

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
went to go and try to buy the car on friday..i wanted blue but they said they didnt have any blues available anywhere in canada...and now it seems it has been discontinued in 2012..i am verryyyyyyy dissapointedd smhhhh
That's unfortunate. Alot of the cars usually sell out by June/July due to incentives and the fact that the factory stops making the 2011 cars in about May/June in order to prepare for the newer car (2012).

I will be doing the same thing with the 2012 GC though you won't have the same type of incentives until next year around the same time (April - July).

· man (ual) up
166 Posts
august incentives? :D

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
hey cow cow..newbie here..since i have less than 10 posts..can you pm me the dealer info..i am looking at the 2011 gen coupe 2.0t prem...Also any word on the august incentives?...

thanks...
I will pm you the info late. I will also check for August incentives later tonight though I don't think they'll be up yet as CCC takes a couple days to update the info.

· Registered
754 Posts
on CCC i see 0% financing but there seems to be no cash incentive any longer for August.
(just checked 2011 only)

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 · (Edited)
Incentives for August (End August 31, 2011)

Grad Rebate $500
Cash Discount $4000 (All models except 2.0t base manual)

Finance Rate 0.00% up to 84 months

Future Value Finance Rate 0.00% for 60 months term/84 months amortization

Lease Rate 4.19% for 36 months
Lease Rate 4.49% for 48 months
Lease Rate 4.99% for 60 months

NOTE: If you're buying any model (except 2.0t base manual) in the month of July, take the cash discount and finance the whole amount through the dealer (through RBC) at a rate of 3.6% up to 72 months as the car is cheaper overall when compared to 0% financing over the same loan term.

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 · (Edited)
NOTE: I just checked the 2012 2.0t base manual and there's a cash discount on the 2012 model. (0% financing up to 48 months only). I will be posting a new thread when I'm done grabbing all the reports.

141 - 160 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.