Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I've had the Injen intake sitting in my garage for a while because it was a nightmare to deal with all the fitment issues with the Injen SES exhaust. :mad:

I ended up losing the how to sheet that they provided with the intake. Does anyone have a DIY guide or a copy of the actual directions that they can scan for me? If not, can I go off the AEM CAI directions? I know that they biggest difference is where the windshield washer fluid tanks are located. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Flame Thrower
1,124 Posts
Don't have the instructions, but I can send pics of my setup if that helps. It is pretty easy and don't see how it would differ from any other true CAI if you can get your hands on those instructions.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have the instructions, but I can send pics of my setup if that helps. It is pretty easy and don't see how it would differ from any other true CAI if you can get your hands on those instructions.
I found the instructions for the AEM CAI install. I've done a few installs on different cars before so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard. I'll pm you if I run into any trouble. Thanks for your quick response.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW newmedia, if you read this, I don't have a fax machine readily available. Do you have access to a scanner by any chance? Sorry I couldn't pm you back because my post count is too low.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I do . let me see what I can do...

I need to learn how to use the scanner, its a wireless network...LOL

will need your email so I can send in the morning

thanks

John

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much for sending my the file. The directions were for a 3.8 but they helped me do most of the install. I'm glad you sent me the directions. :bigthumbup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted this question in another thread but just wondering if anyone here can answer it for me.

"Also, I was doing the install on an automatic. There are 2 outlets from the main intake pipe and I only have one input. Am I suppose to cap the other off? They didn't provide a cap or anything for it."

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I posted this question in another thread but just wondering if anyone here can answer it for me.

"Also, I was doing the install on an automatic. There are 2 outlets from the main intake pipe and I only have one input. Am I suppose to cap the other off? They didn't provide a cap or anything for it."
Yes, you need to cap one of the outlets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts