Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so i recently order and injen intake for my 2012 hyundai genesis coupe 2.0t, but i noticed it had a second piping that I didn’t know where to connect it to(the first picture). They also didn’t give me a pipe or anything to connect it to. I did some looking and saw in this photo the person had a tubing from the extra piping to the booster(second photo) I was wondering if anyone knew the tubing name or item number so i could order it.

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 6MT - Silverstone
177 Posts
I don't understand what you are asking.
The BK1 2.0T intakes have the two "little pipes" sticking off of it that you clamp the OEM hoses on.
From the picture, you have both on. I don't get what issue you are trying to resolve here.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey so i recently order and injen intake for my 2012 hyundai genesis coupe 2.0t, but i noticed it had a second piping that I didn’t know where to connect it to(the first picture). They also didn’t give me a pipe or anything to connect it to. I did some looking and saw in this photo the person had a tubing from the extra piping to the booster(second photo) I was wondering if anyone knew the tubing name or item number so i could order it. View attachment 76922 View attachment 76923
Is your car a automatic?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts