Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of intercooler pipes from ECS Motorsports and this is how they arrived:

I bought these early December, I sent them back January 24, 2011. ECS got them back January 31, 2011 and I haven't heard a damn thing back from them. I've e-mailed, PM'd and have gotten nothing back. Because I'm Canadian, Injen can't and won't do anything about it and neither will PayPal.

I've spent $255 USD to buy the pipes, $34 USD for shipping to Canada and $52 CDN to ship them back. $341 is too much for this.

ECS, AJ, I WANT MY F*CKING MONEY BACK! ALL OF IT!

I'm tired of this sh*t, a note to ALL VENDORS, stand behind your sale, support your customer, answer your emails even if it's just to say "I don't know, I'm sorry". If you can bump threads, THEN ANSWER YOUR PM'S!

I've had enough of crappy vendors, I've given my business to vendors on this site and I'm done. You want my business, from now on I'm going to post WTB's and the vendors can bid for my buys.

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
They're getting complacent..

Vendor's so far that haven't f*cked me:
Throwdown
G&M
V/T Engineering
PowerAXEL
Diode Dynamics
Import Shark

Wanna be on that list? Then don't f*ck me in a sale...

·
Registered
900 Posts
They're getting complacent..

Vendor's so far that haven't f*cked me:
Throwdown
G&M
V/T Engineering
PowerAXEL
Diode Dynamics

Wanna be on that list? Then don't f*ck me in a sale...
Can I get a list of vendors who fcked you so I dont even have to look there?

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike I would, but would you know that I got an email from ECS! At 9:30pm.. either someone was burning the midnight oil or I got my message across.

I have done product reviews, videos, and installs, if I get a good enough price I even advertise where I bought it (in the video). I support vendors and so do a lot of people on this site. All I ask, is that they support us too.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Well that's good. If ECS has a problem exchanging the part with the distributor they purchase from, put them in touch with me. We can get it remedied for both of you.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
This is rediculous. It is making me not want to deal with any vendors on the site. honestly, gctuner.com was awesome. and rallysportdirect is right by me. Also, Importshark got my badges here on time and were pretty helpful. rallysport was cool when i went in and talked with them. they even said that if we ask they can get whatever parts from whatever companies they work with. so far those are the only few i trust.

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Oh wow.. that is one f'ed up pipe... I really hope you get this straightened out... I've seen you're DIY and other vids as well as recommendation and liked them all... so hoping you won't be disappearing from this forum. Good luck.

·
1,642 Posts
Also I do the same thing as well I always post good reviews for vendors to he should take car of you that's so messed up if he dosent

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One of the biggest issues is vendors not inspecting prior to shipping and just assuming that they got it perfect from their distributer. Fact is, it's not the distributer that has to deal with a pissed off customer.

I won't be leaving the forum or stopping my vids unless hyundai can't fix my transmission issues. But I am looking for a new primary vendor for my parts and product reviews.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
oh snap, the place is going up in flames. hope everything gets settled right by you.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Dang, Snoop! I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues with ECS. That totally sucks!!!

Keep in mind that if you ever need anything, I'm always a pm, e-mail, or phone call away. Most importantly, I'm always happy to help.

Lastly, I'm happy we're on your GOOD vendor list! :bowdown: hahaha

·
Slurpee
1,740 Posts
You guys are funny....

·
Slurpee
1,740 Posts
One of the biggest issues is vendors not inspecting prior to shipping and just assuming that they got it perfect from their distributer. Fact is, it's not the distributer that has to deal with a pissed off customer.

I won't be leaving the forum or stopping my vids unless hyundai can't fix my transmission issues. But I am looking for a new primary vendor for my parts and product reviews.
Most items ship from the warehouse directly from almost all vendors on here. Not many keep product in their stores or building, just so you know.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts