1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
788 Posts
$300 shipped for an OEM wheel? Seems a bit steep.

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ Best price I have seen yet. You can tell that the finish on that ebay reconditioned wheel is way off compared to this picture...

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
To me the finish on the one at KIA is way off!! Looks too polished as opposed to a painted finish.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Finish looks off on the ebay wheel. You can spot it in the light reflections that the clearcoat is not original. It's wavy/orange peelish.

I'd beware.

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
You sure the wheel thats pictured is the one that'll be sent?

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Finish looks off on the ebay wheel. You can spot it in the light reflections that the clearcoat is not original. It's wavy/orange peelish.

I'd beware.
It states the fact that it is reconditioned, so no, it is not the original clearcoat.

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^
Yeah, I have 3 out of 4 now.....

·
BLK N YLW
526 Posts
McJazzy, I'm buying some new wheels in 2 weeks..... you can buy all 4 of my 19s without tires for $500. I know your local. Let me know

**edit. My front right rim has a bit of curb rash

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^
Awesome man you have a Deal......

I will just sell of my odds.. I am sure some would like to replace some of their duds....

Hit me up via PM when you are ready. This works out great since we are like 30 minutes apart.

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally decided to drop the money on the wheel...... I called and was given some pics of the wheel I would be getting. The match was perfect. Wheel was in like new condition. The only difference you can see is the spay where the tire goes over the rim. You however won't be seeing that so it is a moot point. If you are looking for a spare to replace this place is good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts