Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of buying an intake for my 2011 genesis 2.0t but dont know which one to get or what brand.

all input would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ive got the AEM and its very nice. I think the AEM also dynoed the most HP aswell IIRC

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'd recommend using the search button to find one of the 6,000 threads on intakes.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
AEM, Injen & CP-e on the only three that I would run, but everyone has thier own opinions.

·
Registered
464 Posts
AEM, Injen & CP-e on the only three that I would run, but everyone has thier own opinions.
+1.

Personally I picked CP-e, because I have plans to run all their hardwares, and their parts are upgradable (for example, the intake and the downpipe can be reused when they release their turbo upgrade; you just have to change the silicone pipes).

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
+1.

Personally I picked CP-e, because I have plans to run all their hardwares, and their parts are upgradable (for example, the intake and the downpipe can be reused when they release their turbo upgrade; you just have to change the silicone pipes).
I also chose CP-e for different reason....needed the room behind the bumper to run my front brake ducts, so not enough room the AEM CAI.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Hit me up for a good price on AEM intakes. :)

·
Golden
348 Posts
^^ safhduiopah did you not just see the dyno sheet?

Anyway, OP I have injen. Liked it at first and now, i just want to Rid of it for C-PE.. It's so loud and sometimes (for me) will stop taking in air.. i don't know what could cause this? And as rare as it is, it does happen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts