Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I recently installed a head unit into my 2011 2.0T base and am selling some dash parts. An OEM info display screen, dash radio, and dash bezel. I'm not looking to make a fortune, just want to recover some of my costs. Make me an offer on one or all of them and we can work something out. We'll deal through Paypal so both of us can be covered. Text me at 575-219-5322.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
668 Posts
How much for the head unit? And did your BT work? My BT doesn't work and the dealer wants $1k to fix it. lol

·
482 Posts
Can I ask how much you sold your monitor for? I'm also looking to get rid of mine and wondering whats a fair deal. Also not looking to make a lot.

·
Premium Member
15,171 Posts
Can I ask how much you sold your monitor for? I'm also looking to get rid of mine and wondering whats a fair deal. Also not looking to make a lot.
No one wants it, unless they want to change it all back to stock to sell the car.

·
482 Posts
No one wants it, unless they want to change it all back to stock to sell the car.
so you're saying some people want it lol. obviously not in high demand but i'm sure someone will be looking to grab this eventually.

·
Premium Member
15,171 Posts
so you're saying some people want it lol. obviously not in high demand but i'm sure someone will be looking to grab this eventually.
The less the car appears to be fiddled with, the more you can recoup the cost.
Having mods on the car, you narrow your prospective buys, not everyone wants mods.
If you sell the car in stock form with mods not installed, then you widen you potential buyer base. They might not want some of the mods, and others might not want any; then you can sell the mods to someone else.

You're competing with ebay. Someone has a buy price for $55 for the screen, and $120 for the stereo. These don't mean that it's what they are being sold for.

·
482 Posts
The less the car appears to be fiddled with, the more you can recoup the cost.
Having mods on the car, you narrow your prospective buys, not everyone wants mods.
If you sell the car in stock form with mods not installed, then you widen you potential buyer base. They might not want some of the mods, and others might not want any; then you can sell the mods to someone else.

You're competing with ebay. Someone has a buy price for $55 for the screen, and $120 for the stereo. These don't mean that it's what they are being sold for.
oh cool. i didnt know similar items were listed on ebay! i was thinking it would only be worth around $20 for screen and around $10 for the stereo bezel. appreciate it dude!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts