Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Issue:I have 2011 gen coupe prem.
Whenever i start the car, click agree on navi screen, and plug my iphone 3gs
the music doesnt play. so i have to plug it out and plug it in back like 2 times

after few days, i took it to hyundai service dept. and they said theres no problem in navi system.The manager had a iphone 4,so he connected to my navi system and guess what, works fine.

anybody have this problem?

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
i get that too sometimes if i connect my iphone 4 right away. i noticed that if i connect it before i press agree (because of lag) on the nav, it sometimes wont start playing..or if its playing from before and the lag goes away and i can finally press agree..the music stops and i have to reconnect

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got a 2010 prem (non-navi) and I had this same problem the first few days of owning it. Now it does it very rarely. I had to plug and unplug like 2 or 3 times and then it worked.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea its very annoying.
try to enjoy music , and not letting me.
so how should i fix this.......since the dealer said, THERES NO PROBLEM
i was thinking buying aftermarket, but i think the stock navi system is better. and it would be better to stay with it..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im using hyundai cable, i dont like using aux caz voice command only works while im using oem cable

·
Pursue the Moment
256 Posts
ya i have the 2.0T prem and my ipod cable never worked with my iphone.
i thought it was a ipod vs iphone compatibility issue, no?

·
배고파
97 Posts
I usually just wait about 2-3 seconds after starting the car to plug my iphone 4 in and never had a single problem doing it that way.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea but theres no choice but to use the oem cable, other cable wont work with voice command... If i only use aux cable , it works but voice command dont workㅋ

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I usually just wait about 2-3 seconds after starting the car to plug my iphone 4 in and never had a single problem doing it that way.
Yea tried that too.... Tried everything to solve thos problem.
The dealer told me its the phones problem. Well
I dont think so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts