Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a black iphone 5 lifeproof and a white iphone 4 lifeproof case. the black iphone 5 case was used for 1 week and the white iphone 4 case was used for 1 month. It has a small chip on the back of the case asking $65 shipped for the black iphone 5 case and $20 for the iphone 4 case. i also have a switcheasy colors black stealth iphone 5 case that is brand new never used. I don't have the box for it though.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Iphone 5 lifeproof has been sold. Still have the iPhone 4S lifeproof case and the iphone 5 silicone case

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are updated pictures of the cases that are left. the first picture shows the nick thats on the white case. taking any offers for them

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also have a clear iphone 5 plastic case that comes with a screen protector for $10

·
that guy
1,923 Posts
I'll take that white lifeproof 4s case if you still have it, $20 shipped via paypal, PM me your paypal address

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The white iPhone 4S lifeproof case has been sold. I have the dark and clear silicone cases left. They are $10 each, if you take both it will be $15 shipped. Here are photos of the clear case. It has a tiny black dot that must have been when the case was made. I have a photo of it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.