Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
I tried this too before my car went into storage. I'm assuming you're talking about the DI app? It didn't work for me either, something doesn't allow it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried this too before my car went into storage. I'm assuming you're talking about the DI app? It didn't work for me either, something doesn't allow it.
Yes sir.
It's not just DI it's any radio station if you want to play it of the IPHONE.

·
Don't fake the funk
1,268 Posts
When playing music through an app, I just use an AUX cable instead of the OEM ipod hookup. Works for me.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Right on. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
When playing music through an app, I just use an AUX cable instead of the OEM ipod hookup. Works for me.
Where do you get the AUX cable at?

Dang.... That hella worked. Thanks

·
Don't fake the funk
1,268 Posts
Glad I could help.

·
Registered
900 Posts
the aux is good but the OEM ipod cable displays info that is being played. Anyone know why it doesnt work with iPhones?

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
the aux is good but the OEM ipod cable displays info that is being played. Anyone know why it doesnt work with iPhones?
Because it's not supported....

From what it looks like when it comes to app support you will need to wait for BlueLink.

The current only provides access to iTunes on your phone

·
Registered
105 Posts
I got USB to Iphone cable so I can charge it when I use AUX but it will not charge with aftermarket cable.It only works with OEM cable.
Any reason why it only charges with OEM cable?

Im using 12V trought USB to Iphone to get it charged when Im using AUX cable.Works very well.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
169 Posts
In my experience, the OEM iPod cable only works/displays info when using the iPod on the iPhone, nothing else. I do however get everything to work under bluetooth streaming.

·
Registered
143 Posts
In my experience, the OEM iPod cable only works/displays info when using the iPod on the iPhone, nothing else. I do however get everything to work under bluetooth streaming.
Agree. All aps seem to work bluetooth. GPS, rhapsody, pandora, etc.

·
Registered
417 Posts
OEM cable works. I figured it out. You need to jailbreak and get and app called noaccessorysplash. DI works fine and Pandora runs like a champ.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
OEM cable works. I figured it out. You need to jailbreak and get and app called noaccessorysplash. DI works fine and Pandora runs like a champ.
Mine Iphail is jail broken.I got that app instolled from Cydia but I can not fined it on my phone?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts