Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:gc-noob:I am looking to put a cbe on my 2011 2.0T and I am torn between the ISIS Race exhaust and the Turbo XS RSD exhaust. I was hoping to get some expert advice on this. Thanks

·
xFa
446 Posts
i love the isis, but im going to go with a custom exhaust instead to save the $$

·
Registered
721 Posts
ISIS is like $600, a custom is like $1000.

Anyways, Isis is nice but out of stock, if you want it anytime in the next 2 months, gotta go TurboXS. I like Turboxs personally.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
wannabe guru
1,365 Posts

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Damn that's a great deal. Nothing like that around here. If it were that price I would go custom.

·
Always Sleepin...
528 Posts
Where in the fook did u get that? Hahaha u getting jipped

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
If you use quaility parts 1000 is easy. I built my own out of all 304 3" stainless. Welded it myself with stainless mig wire. Muffler alone was over 250, 3" stainless s-bends are extremely hard to find, 2 cost me around 200. Shipping not included.

·
xFa
446 Posts
If you use quaility parts 1000 is easy. I built my own out of all 304 3" stainless. Welded it myself with stainless mig wire. Muffler alone was over 250, 3" stainless s-bends are extremely hard to find, 2 cost me around 200. Shipping not included.
No doubt. It's all on what you want. Performance. Sound. Or both.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
ABC with a GC
868 Posts
:gc-noob:I am looking to put a cbe on my 2011 2.0T and I am torn between the ISIS Race exhaust and the Turbo XS RSD exhaust. I was hoping to get some expert advice on this. Thanks
i think you are in the wrong section, as this is the 2013 gen.

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Always Sleepin...
528 Posts
I would stay away from TurboXS a few guys have had fitment issues

1 - 20 of 20 Posts