Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been having some issues with my car for a couple months now and the dealership has been treating me pretty poorly towards my issues. Now my question is, is there a way i could make my issue towards the dealer go public? If so how? Id like to get the media involved any suggestions?

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
try another dealer?
Try writing a local radio station, tv station or newspaper on FaceBook.. they all have them these days

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Ive been having some issues with my car for a couple months now and the dealership has been treating me pretty poorly towards my issues. Now my question is, is there a way i could make my issue towards the dealer go public? If so how? Id like to get the media involved any suggestions?
:gc-noob:

Instead of whining on the internet you should work towards getting your problem solved in a more economical manner. If you think bashing the dealer on the 10pm news is going to get you free "I'm Sorry" service, you're wrong.

Also, without knowing your issues we really can't help. For all we know you could have upgraded your turbo, blown a piston and are calling the dealer to fix under warranty. There's a lot of variables here we don't know...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Go to another dealership, when i needed my steering wheel replaced the dealership close to me where dicks about it. Ibwent to another one the same day and they replaced without asking if, but, or why.

·
xFa
446 Posts
:gc-noob:

Instead of whining on the internet you should work towards getting your problem solved in a more economical manner. If you think bashing the dealer on the 10pm news is going to get you free "I'm Sorry" service, you're wrong.

Also, without knowing your issues we really can't help. For all we know you could have upgraded your turbo, blown a piston and are calling the dealer to fix under warranty. There's a lot of variables here we don't know...
:)

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I also second going to another dealership. You may get the same treatment but at least you tried.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts