Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had to swap from my canned tune ecu to stock ecu to pass emission inspection. After passing I swapped the stock ecu back to the canned tune ecu. Right before I swapped ecu's I installed a aftermarket bov solenoid. While I was running the canned tune I was running a throttle controller as well. I took the throttle controller out due to work I'm going to have done to the car.
Now the car lacks power and is having issues building boost, it will peak @15psi or so.
I thought it might be the aftermarket bov solenoid so I bypass it plumbing from the Im vaccum. Now the I'm getting turbo surge and I'm still having issues with boost.
My car is 2013 2.0t. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
331 Posts
Did you reset your ECU? Make sure you T'ed the BOV in front of the check valve, not after it and used the large vacuum line that has the black and white check. NOT the green and white one.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you reset your ECU? Make sure you T'ed the BOV in front of the check valve, not after it and used the large vacuum line that has the black and white check. NOT the green and white one.
I did tee off the green and white. I'm using 5/32" hose.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
821 Posts
Did the key dance?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts