Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the latest FireFox update the quick reply, picture attachment and the notification link all are broke.

The notification link takes me to new subscribed threads.

The quick reply simply does not work.

The picture attachment will up load the picture and when clicking on the link before posting will show the picture but when the post is entered it just says attached thumbnail. I believe this is from a file size limitation as this picture worked at 160kb, 800x600.. But there is no way to remove an attachment.

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
Hey,

Can you try deleting your cached and cookie data, also are you using any plugins? We've had some people report issues on our sites using ad block plugins. If you have an ad blocker can you try disabling it and see if that helps.

Niall

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
Techs have come to the same conclusion. You should be able to disable adblockers for the site, but you can also try switching to the Classic forum skin using the drop menu at the bottom left.

Tech is looking into what exactly is causing the error between blockers and the site

Kevin

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still using ublock origin. When I switch to the classic forum view all works OK but that view will not hold and when I come back to the site it is always back to the 'full' view which makes the quick reply not work.

Clearing the cache did nothing.

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
802 Posts
Oh wow. Thought I was the only one. I was having the same issues but on Google Chrome. Avatar pictures not showing up, quick reply not working, hover capabilities on the navigation bar wouldn't pop up, no attachments, and never able to see my notifications. I also have uBlock. Turned it off and everything works again.

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
Hey there

You don't have to disable the entire thing if you aren't comfortable with that. You can just allow the scripts needed to make the site work: https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Dynamic-filtering:-quick-guide

Our scripts are called Verticalscope - they may be listed as Verticalscope.com or comet-admin.verticalscope.com or static.verticalscope.com

The link above shows you how to find, and allow, scripts on the uBlock list. Let us know if that helps.

Dayle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts