Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wolrd's End
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!!

Im about to buy new wheels for my GC. As you know, i live in ARGENTINA, and i allways look for models that arent pretty mucho known in my country.

Doing This, I take the risk off no Fitting!!!

I decided to buy the new XXR model , the 527 in 18" cromium black, to use with stock tires. (225 F / 245 R)

The thing is (I can`t fail on the sizes!): Wich widht and offset should i get for the GC?? It comes in 8,75" and 9,75".

I was thinking, as I said I will use stock tires, to go 8,75 all around, but im not sure.:dunno:

Which offset? Dont Know!

Please Help:bowdown:

Regards!!!!

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
bro i wish i could help you but i honestly dont even understand where to start to help you on that all i know is that you should have done 19's :) lol jk good luck brother

·
wolrd's End
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yap, I know 19's are better, but i have awfull streets, and i cant afford to constantly change wheels or tires because off the sh***ty streets of my town!!!

Thanks anyway bro!

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
actually you know what find the company your buying the rims from and call them and tell them your problem they can probably find out the specs for our car in some computer system they have alot easier and faster than you can, just a thought

1 - 5 of 5 Posts