Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Ixion spoiler 3m tape.

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Coupe15 
#1 ·
I know this has been asked before (older posts), but from what I could see it was a lot of people who chimed in without actually trying it or had a definite answer. My spoiler came in yesterday and it has two screw holes. (No screws included no 3m on it.) If I use strong 3m on every part that makes contact do you think I'd be alright? I couldn't find any diagrams on drilling, but would pay someone if absolutely necessary for install.

#3 ·
I have 3m tape holding on my HIC roof spoiler and had it on for about a year until one corner of it got old and lifted up a bit, not that big of a deal seeming as i just cut off the old worn out portion and put a new piece of 3m tape under and it was solid again. Haven't touched it since. And i should add that my car is daily driven through rain/snow/heavy winds you name it as well as being parked outside, so that being said the tape is pretty impressively strong.

#9 ·
Tape only. Bought it from importshark. Took 2 months to arrive but it was packed well and the quality is very good. They didn't have my paint code so I selected universal gloss black and put in comments my paint code and said I'd prefer it to match car if possible. They matched the color perfectly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.